By submitting this Entry Form, whether or not I participate in one or more races in the J.P. Morgan Corporate Challenge Series (the "Series"), I hereby confirm and represent to JPMorgan Chase & Co. ("the Series Owner") as well as to the Series Owners subsidiaries and affiliates and to the respective directors, officers, agents employees, and assigns of the Series Owner and of such subsidiaries and affiliates; any company involved in the sponsorship of the Series (Co-Sponsor), and any company involved with the management and/or conduct of the Series (Event Parties), as well as to the respective directors, owners, officers, agents, employees, successors and assigns of the Co-Sponsor and the Event Parties, each and all of the foregoing, a Relevant Person, that I have read and understand and agree to the following:
1) I represent and warrant that I have full legal authority to complete this Entry Form on behalf of myself, including full authority to make use of the credit or debit card to which registration fees will be charged. If I am registering an individual under the age of 18 or an incapacitated adult, I represent and warrant that I am the parent or legal guardian of that party and have the full legal authority to submit this Entry Form on their behalf;
2) I understand that participation in the Series is potentially hazardous and that I should not participate unless I am medically able to do so. I understand that the Series course may be held over public roads and potentially hazardous conditions are to be expected. I further understand that participation in the Series contains risks that cannot be eliminated or ruled out including, but not limited to, minor, catastrophic or fatal injuries, as a result of weather conditions, unforeseen acts or omissions by third parties or any other cause whatsoever and howsoever arising;
3) In participating or in consideration of being permitted to participate in the Series, I hereby assume full responsibility for any and all risks to my person and/or to my property pursuant to such participation and any ancillary activities connected to, or associated therewith, and, on my own behalf, and on behalf of my heirs, dependents, agents and assigns, hereby irrevocably and unconditionally release and discharge each of the Relevant Persons from any liability and, to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, hereby irrevocably and unconditionally waive and agree not to bring or permit to be brought, any claim, action or application against any of the Relevant Persons as a result of any injury, loss or damage that I may suffer or incur, or for which I may become liable as a result of, or in connection with, my participation in the Series;
4) I will abide by any decision of any race official, before or during a race, relative to my ability to safely participate. I agree that my failure to honestly represent my ability to participate in the Series or accept the conditions of participation stated herein and in the Series rules and procedures, may result in my disqualification from participation, as well as the disqualification of my company's team. I grant to the Medical Director of the Series and his designees access to my medical records and physicians, as well as other information, relating to medical care that may be administered to me as a result of my participation in this event. I hereby consent to receive medical treatment, which may be deemed advisable in the event of injury, accident and or illnesses during the event(s). I agree to pay for any and all costs related to medical response, treatment and transport on my behalf
5) To maintain my safety and those of other participants and individuals involved in the Series, I must a nd shall participate in the Series alone, unassisted, and without the aid of any person, animal, or device, unless I am participating as an individual with a disability;
6) I have read and agree to abide by all the rules and procedures of the J.P. Morgan Corporate Challenge, and any amendments to such rules and procedures that are in effect on the day of the race concerned;
7) My entry fees are non-refundable and my participation in the Series is non-transferable including all elements of registration, such as bibs, materials, et cetera;
8) I acknowledge that videos and photographs will be taken at the event. In consideration of being allowed to participate in the Series, I hereby grant permission for my name, likeness, and voice to be used by the Series Owner, Event Parties and/or any of the Co-Sponsors for marketing and promotion purposes related or relevant to the Series, throughout the world, in any media now or hereinafter developed and consent to have my name and race results publicly posted to an unrelated third party controlled website;
9) If I have checked the box WITHHOLD PERSONAL INFORMATION: I withhold my consent to the collection, use and/or disclosure of my personal data for the purpose of offering me products & services, including special offers & rewards from the Series Owner, its affiliates and/or the Co-Sponsors & the Race Organizers.
10) Subject to 9 above, I consent to the collection, use and/or disclosure of my personal data by the Series Owner, its affiliates, the Co-Sponsors and the Event Parties for the conduct, planning, organization, administration, management, promotion or execution of the Series, for related purposes in connection with my participation in or registration for the Series, for the offering of products and services related or relevant to the Series to me, for compliance with applicable laws and regulations and for the performance of the Series Owner and/or its direct and indirect subsidiaries performance of activities relating to their internal compliance requirements. I acknowledge and agree that in the course of such collection, use and/or disclosure, relevant personal data may be transferred outside of New York, NY, USA.
Having read and agreed to the conditions of participation as contained within this Entry Form, and knowing the truthfulness of the information that I have disclosed on this form, in consideration of the acceptance of this application, to the maximum extent permitted by law, I, for myself and anyone entitled to act on my behalf, waive and release the Series Owner, each and every Co-Sponsor and Event Parties, including OBE Worldwide, LLC d/b/a On Board Experiential Marketing, TEAM Incorporated d/b/a Barwick Marketing & Events Group DJB Event Consultants, Inc, EDC Event Management Group, LLC, Patchen-Bernabei, Inc., AAT & Sons Public Relations, City of New York, New York City Department of Parks and Recreation, Central Park Conservancy, and all other Relevant Parties all the national, provincial, regional athletics bodies, all organizers, supporting clubs, local authorities, and the officials, employees and representatives of all of the foregoing (collectively, Released Parties), from any claims or liabilities of any kind howsoever arising in connection with my participation in the Series. I agree to indemnify and keep indemnified the Released Parties against all actions, suits, demands, claims, proceedings, costs, expenses (including reasonable attorneys fees), liabilities and judgements whatsoever (including without limitation for negligence, breach of contract and/or breach of statute) arising out of, in connection with, or in relation to my participation in the Series and/or my commencement of any action, suit or proceeding with respect to any matters waived, released or consented to under this waiver.
You must read the entire AGREEMENT and RELEASE to continue.
We do not allow bib swapping and by agreeing, you are aware of this and that there will be disciplinary action brought against you if you are caught bib swapping.