By submitting this Entry Form, whether or not I participate in one or more races in the J.P. Morgan Corporate Challenge Series (the "Series"), I hereby confirm and represent to JPMorgan Chase & Co. ("the Series Owner") as well as to the Series Owner’s subsidiaries and affiliates and to the respective directors, officers, agents, employees, and assigns of the Series Owner and of such subsidiaries and affiliates; any company involved in the sponsorship of the Series (“Co-Sponsor”) and any company involved with the management and/or conduct of the Series (“Event Parties”), as well as to the respective directors, owners, officers, agents, employees, successors and assigns of the Co-Sponsor and the Event Parties, each and all of the foregoing, a “Relevant Person” and collectively known as the “Relevant Persons”, that I understand and agree to the following:
1. I represent and warrant that I have full legal authority to complete this Entry Form on behalf of myself, including full authority to make use of the credit or debit card to which registration fees will be charged. If I am registering an individual under the age of 18 or an incapacitated adult, I represent and warrant that I am the parent or legal guardian of that party and have the full legal authority to submit this Entry Form on their behalf;
2. I understand that participation in the Series is potentially hazardous and that I should not participate unless I am medically able to do so. I understand that the Series course may be held over public roads and potentially hazardous conditions are to be expected. I further understand that participation in the Series contains risks that cannot be eliminated or ruled out including, but not limited to, minor, catastrophic or fatal injuries, as a result of weather conditions, unforeseen acts or omissions by third parties or any other cause whatsoever and howsoever arising;
3. In participating or in consideration of being permitted to participate in the Series, I hereby assume full responsibility for any and all risks to my person and/or to my property pursuant to such participation and any ancillary activities connected to, or associated therewith, and, on my own behalf, and on behalf of my heirs, dependents, agents and assigns, hereby irrevocably and unconditionally release and discharge each of the Relevant Persons from any liability and, to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, hereby irrevocably and unconditionally waive and agree not to bring or permit to be brought, any claim, action or application against any of the Relevant Persons as a result of any injury, loss or damage that I may suffer or incur, including death, or for which I may become liable as a result of, or in connection with, my participation in the Series;
4. I will abide by any decision of any race official, before or during a race, relative to my ability to safely participate. I agree that my failure to honestly represent my ability to participate in the Series or accept the conditions of participation stated herein and in the Series rules and procedures, may result in my disqualification from participation, as well as the disqualification of my company's team.
5. Monroe Medi -Trans, Inc. and their chosen designees will provide medical support and associated care for the event (“Medical Care Team”). I consent to medical and other relevant treatment in the event of an emergency or other incident in which, in the reasonable judgment of the Medical Care Team, I require medical care. I further agree to pay all costs associated with such medical care and to indemnify and hold harmless the Relevant Parties from any costs or claims arising from such medical care. I grant to the Medical Care Team access to my emergency contact information, any information relating to my medical history which I disclose to any Relevant Persons, as well as other information deemed necessary by the Medical Care Team, relating to medical care that may or may not be administered to me as a result of my participation in this event.
6. I have read and agree to abide by all the rules and procedures of the Series, and any amendments to such rules and procedures that are in effect on the day of the race concerned. Furthermore, I will fully abide by any decision of any race official before, during or after the race and comply with any directions issued by any race official;
7. I hereby acknowledge and agree that my entry fees shall be paid, in full by the entries close date noted on the Series website specific to the location in which I am registered to run the race. Failure to pay my entry fees will result in forfeiture of my registration, and I will not be entitled to collect my number and other race paraphernalia or to participate in the race. My entry fees are non-refundable once paid and my participation and bib number in the Series are not transferable to any other participant;
8. I acknowledge that videos and photographs will be taken at the event. In consideration of being allowed to participate in the Series, I hereby grant permission for my name, likeness, statements, voice and any other relevant information, in the form of or as incorporated into photographic, audio, visual, audiovisual and any other media produced by or for the Series Owner to be used by the Series Owner, Event Parties and/or any of the Co-Sponsors for any marketing and promotion purposes related or relevant to the Series, throughout the world, in any media now or hereinafter developed and consent to have my name and race results publicly posted to an unrelated third party controlled website. I further agree that no royalties or other compensation of any kind in connection with the Series shall be due at any time by the Series Owner, Event Parties or any of the Co-Sponsors;
9. Unless I have checked the box entitled "Withhold Personal Data", I agree that the information I have provided on this Entry Form may be shared with and used by any Relevant Person for the purpose of offering their products and services related or relevant to the Series, including special offers and rewards available from any Relevant Persons.
10. Subject to Section 9 above, I consent to the collection, use and/or disclosure of my personal data by any Relevant Person for the conduct, planning, organization, administration, management, promotion or execution of the Series, for related purposes in connection with my participation in or registration for the Series, for the offering of products and services related or relevant to the Series to me, for compliance with applicable laws and regulations and for the performance by any Relevant Person of activities relating to their internal compliance requirements. I acknowledge and agree that in the course of such collection, use and/or disclosure, relevant personal data may be transferred outside of Singapore.
Having read and agreed to the conditions of participation as contained within this
Entry Form, and knowing the truthfulness of the information that I have disclosed on this form, in consideration of the acceptance of this application, to the maximum extent permitted by law, I, for myself and anyone entitled to act on my behalf, waive and release the Series Owner, each and every Co-Sponsor and Event Parties, including OBE Worldwide, LLC d/b/a On Board Experiential Marketing, AAT & Sons Public Relations, The City of Rochester, Frontier Field, Monroe Community College, Rochester Race Committee LLC, and all other Relevant Parties all the national, provincial, regional athletics bodies, all organizers, supporting clubs, local authorities, and the officials, employees and representatives of all of the foregoing , from any claims or liabilities of any kind howsoever arising in connection with my participation in the Series, even though such claims or liabilities may arise out of negligence or carelessness of any such party. I agree to indemnify and keep indemnified the Relevant Parties, including those listed above and all of their direct and indirect officers, directors, employees, agents, representatives, successors and assigns, and each of them jointly and severally, of and from against all actions, suits, demands, claims, proceedings, costs, expenses (including reasonable attorney’s fees), liabilities and judgements whatsoever (including without limitation for negligence, breach of contract and/or breach of statute) arising out of, in connection with, or in relation to my participation in the Series and/or my commencement of any action, suit or proceeding now or in the future with respect to any matters waived, released or consented to under this waiver, including without limitation any claims for breach of privacy or publicity or unintentional errors occurring in such use and publication.
You must read the entire AGREEMENT and RELEASE to continue.
We do not allow bib swapping and by agreeing, you are aware of this and that there will be disciplinary action brought against you if you are caught bib swapping.